Valley Christian Home
511 East Malone Street Hanford CA 93230
Valley Christian Home is a wonderful assisted living community located in the relaxing town of Hanford, CA. Hanford is a small town in San Joaquin Valley and home to about 53,000 people. At Valley Christian Home, our development has over 45,000 square feet of living space, and is a beautiful place for your loved one to call home.
Valley Christian Home is dedicated in their mission to provide residents with a comfortable home while striving to meet any medical needs they might have in a safe and relaxing atmosphere. Our community is proud of its 24-hour care, open, park like setting, and relaxing public areas to provide a safe haven for our seniors and their guests. A patient and helpful team of medical professionals are always available at all times to address he needs of residents, ensure their safety and comfort and help in any way they can.
In addition to helping with any medical conditions or physical limitations seniors might have, Valley Christian Home is always helping seniors in the development to reach out to other members and share in various activities, including:
- A daily exercise plan and full activity schedule
- Snacks and different food options throughout the day
- Room occupancy for single and double accommodations
- An outside covered sitting area
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Apartments with private patio spaces
- Fully carpeted facilities
- A fireplace and open indoor sitting area for relaxing with friends
We are happy to serve our community and share our residence with your loved one. We invite you to visit Valley Christian Home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Valley Christian Home Reviews
- Calley Christian Care
Valley Christian Home is not the newest facility. But they keep it up. It is clean, well maintained, and tidy. The food is complete and nutritious, and there are always alternatives. The people that work there...
- Not One Complaint
I'd move in there myself if I could. But I'm barely in my 50's.It's fantastic.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.