Usher Residential and Community Services, Inc
2165 Glendale Drive Decatur GA 30032
Usher Residential and Community Services, Inc is a stylishly done residential care home that is situated in the stunning city of Decatur, GA in the attractive DeKalb County. Some of the must visit attractions surrounding out energetic community include Mark Trail Park, Whitewater Express, Winnona Park, Fernbank Science Center, AMC North DeKalb Mall and QuickShot Shooting Range. Decatur is a perfect city for visiting friends and family.
Usher Residential and Community Services, Inc boasts a team of affectionate caregivers that provide compassionate and round the clock support as well as support. Sunset years at our beautiful residence are all about exploration - exploring things one that always loves, and adores. Our loving staff takes care of our national heroes in a comfortable, beautiful, safe, and secure group home setting. Our lifestyle combines the best of peace of mind, security, freedom, and independence.
Usher Residential and Community Services, Inc blesses the souls and lives of residents with the following amenities:
- Different eating options with private as well as restaurant style dining rooms for both families and friends
- Pet friendly with several regulations
- A stress free and large sitting area that comes with a tepid fireplace to host new and old acquaintances
- Several religious services for many denominations
- Onsite barber shop
- Onsite beautician
- An extremely spacious swimming pool with brilliant workout classes
- A modern library that is fully stocked with the latest reading materials ideal for seniors
- A neatly done peaceful, and quite courtyard
Visit Usher Residential and Community Services, Inc and be part of freedom, fun, and independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Father is Doing Very Well at This Care Home
Everything is working out pretty well for my father with his move to this care home. He is doing very good, and I'am satisfied with his move here. This is a nice, safe care home, and they have a good staff....
We liked this care home when we visited. The owner who helped us was really nice. The home seemed clean. We did not choose this as the restroom was to small to accommodate a wheelchair.
I am very happy knowing that this is a great community for care. The staff is caring and attentive to the needs of the residents. The community is very clean and maintained. The meals are healthy with a nice...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.