Unique Care Foster Home
4616 Southwest 42nd Portland OR 97221
- occupational therapy
- physical therapy
- speech therapy
- podiatry care
- beautician services
- housekeeping services
- on-site and off-site activities
- on-site and off-site devotional services
- pool or hot tub
- meals provided (vegetarian diet available)
- private bathrooms
- wheelchair accessible showers
- outdoor and indoor common areas
- outdoor smoking allowed
- hospice available It is our goal to assure our senior residents a secure and cheerful environment for as long as they need us. We will strive to make life as pleasant and inviting as possible to give your loved one a pleasurable and agreeable experience with us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.