Twelve Oaks Senior Living
2820 Sycamore Ave La Crescenta CA 91214
Pricing at Twelve Oaks Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Twelve Oaks Senior Living
- New Twelve Oaks Senior Living is super!
We couldn't be happier with Twelve Oaks. After a four-year closure, Twelve Oaks Senior Living, formerly known as Twelve Oaks Lodge, is open!I More than $1.5 million has been spent improving the property,...
- Fantastic staff, great residents, and an ugly Ogar came along and destroyed a beautiful place for seniors to reside
Beast. The greedy folk at the board level managing a charitable trust as a non-profit decided to no longer do what was en-trusted for them to do and that was operate this community facility. So many people...
- This was out of the questio...
This was out of the question for me. The place was built in 1924, it was depressing, no, no, no.
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Twelve Oaks Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Twelve Oaks Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.