Towerlight Senior Living
3601 Wooddale Ave S Saint Louis Park MN 55416
Pricing at Towerlight Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Towerlight Senior Living
- Ok for some but there are other great alternatives
Pretty decent for Assisted Living apartments. Cost comparable with other facilities I've visited around the metro. They're with the Ebenezer Society, under the Fairview system. So there's an...
- Parents Have A Good Place
It is fine so far for my parents. The staff are helpful and attentive. My parents like the meals from the dining room but they are able to make their own meals in their apartment. It is a clean facility with...
- Good though activities need improvement
With Towerlight, I feel the activities could be better, they don't seem to challenge my loved one or anything like that. Otherwise she loves it, and there's good things to be said about the food, and...
- See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Towerlight Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Towerlight Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.