Touched By Angels Assisted of Care
2780 NW 13 Court Fort Lauderdale FL 33311
Touched By Angels Assisted of Care is located in Fort Lauderdale, a city in Florida in Broward County. This senior care home is part of one of the most popular tourist cities in Florida, attracting thousands of tourists each year on account of it sunny weather, mild temperatures, endless white beaches, water entertainment, upscale restaurants and beautiful surroundings.
Touched By Angels Assisted of Care is an assisted care home where residents live in apartment style, focusing on assistance with daily activities. This type of group home setting is ideal for people who are able to look after themselves, but need a little help with routine things or feel lonely in their home and prefer to live in the company of others.
The staff of Touched By Angels Assisted of Care are dedicated individuals who look after short term or long term residents and see to their comfort and needs.
- Help with bathing, showering, dressing and grooming if required
- A hearty breakfast, a light lunch and nutritious dinner, with snacks in-between
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Transportation into town for shopping, banking, medical appointments or beauty services
Touched By Angels Assisted of Care takes pride in the fact that their residents are happy and healthy due to the attention each resident receives. They ensure that everyone remains free in their choices and stays as independent for as long as possible.
Moving to this senior care home might just be the best decision you'll ever make.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.