Touch of Life Care Home
3318 Cerrito Court San Jose CA 95148
A Touch of Life Care Home is a residential care home located in Santa Clara, CA, city of San Jose. As the largest city in the San Francisco Bay area and the Santa Clara County seat, San Jose is a world-class city that offers all modern amenities imaginable. Nonetheless, the city's agricultural roots are still very much in evidence in the rolling farmland and orchards found just outside the city limits. San Jose residents enjoy a warm, pleasant climate on a year-round basis.
At Touch of Live Care Home, we strive to cultivate a homelike environment in a group home setting where residents retain their independence in a secure environment. We screen our staff with the upmost care to ensure that residents receive the best possible care. Services that we provide include:
- Assistance with dressing, personal grooming, bathing, and toileting
- Professionally prepared meals, snacks, and beverages
- In-house social activities and planned outings
- Housekeeping, laundry, and linens
- Medication reminders and transportation to appointments, shopping, and activities
Residents appreciate the opportunity to enjoy abundant personal freedom and retain their independence while living in a safe, homelike environment. If you would like to find out more about us, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
Pricing at Touch of Life Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Touch of Life Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Touch of Life Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.