Total Assurance Home Health Care
487 Federal Road Brookfield CT 06804
• Liberty Home Healthcare Caregivers & Services:
A caregiver often spends more time with a patient than anyone else. As such, caregivers become a vital link between the patient and his/her family members, and other healthcare providers. At Liberty Home Healthcare we help manage this link by providing ongoing supervision and a customized "plan of care" maintained by a Registered Nurse or Case Manager.
• A "plan of care" can include the following caregiver duties:
• Activities of Daily Living (ADL's) Support
• Bathing (Shower, Chair, Sponge)
• - Dressing (Assistance/Apparal Selection
• - Feeding Assistance/Supervision
• Toileting & Incontinence Management
• - Grooming & Personal Hygiene
• - Transfers & Ambulation Support
• - Medication Reminders
• - Vital Signs Monitoring
• - Joyful Companionship
Homemaking Services Support
- Diet Monitoring (Nutritional/Restrictions)
- Meal Preparation & Planning
- Light Housekeeping
- Errands & Shopping
Respite Care for Family Caregivers
- Hourly Care (as little as 1hr per day)
• Overnight Sleep-Over (Awake/On-call)
• - 12 Hour Shifts Care (Day/Night)
• - 24 Hour Live-In (Cost Effective)
• - Temporary or Long Term
• - Weekdays, Weekends & Holidays
Pricing at Total Assurance Home Health Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Total Assurance Home Health Care
- Thank you and God Bless
I was worried about taking my Mom home from the hospital after her fall, but your caregivers have really eased my mind. They are always there to help her with whatever she needs, and that means a lot to both...
Thank you for the superior home care you provide to my Uncle. It is such a tremendous relief to have a dedicated group of people with him 24/7. Being miles away I couldn’t help but feel helpless. You’ve given...
it was great
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Total Assurance Home Health Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Total Assurance Home Health Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.