1055 Banham Court Avon IN 46123
Located in Avon, Hendricks County, Indiana, Thornbury Pointe overlooks the most tranquil of area. The serenity and tranquility here will leave you the most relaxed and sated you have been in a long time.
The staff here at Thornbury Pointe is especially appointed for your needs. They are dedicated and committed to help you with everything and anything that you might ever need, even if it's just an ear to listen sometimes. We also provide medical care in case of emergencies. We are located near to the hospital, so any kind of medical care is immediately available.
We also provide you with a vast array of services. We strive to make sure that you don't need to ask before we already deliver. All sorts of amenities are available here, such as:
- Community rooms, kitchenette and a covered porch for you to relax on a summer day
- A state of the art security system
- Meeting room and library for our book lovers
- Resident computer room
- It is also a pet friendly place so you can get your pets along
- Garden/sitting/picnic areas, fully furnished
We invite you to Thornbury Pointe Apartments for one of the most luxurious and relaxing experience of your life. We promise that you will be wanting nothing that we can't deliver.
Pricing at Thornbury Pointe
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Thornbury Pointe
Senior Housing Types Provided at Thornbury Pointe
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.