The Woods of Cedar Village
3311 W. College Ave Franklin WI 53221
The Woods of Cedar Village is professionally managed with a full time on-site staff, including Management, Maintenance and a Service Coordinator.
A Service Coordinator provides residents with education in a wide range of areas including Social Security, Supplemental Security Income, Food Stamps, Medicare and Medicaid, fraud and consumer protection, apartment safety, and assistive equipment and devices, just to name a few. Service coordinators also help residents by maintaining a list of resources for residents who want and need to obtain various services. These services include home health agencies, services provided by Meals-on-Wheels, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.
Just a sampling of our building's amenities:
- Beautifully maintained premises
- Seven acres of wooded grounds
- Elevator building
- Bright, airy apartments
- Ample closets and extra storage space
- Pre-wired for telephone and cable TV
- Smoke detectors in every unit and common areas
Wall to wall carpeting
- Full kitchen with range and refrigerator
- Plenty of free parking
- 112 units, three stories
- On-site management office
- On-site laundry facilities
- Community room available
- Lending library
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Public transportation stop at edge of property
- Common areas freshly painted and newly furnished
- Close to shopping
- Plenty of activities and events
Pricing at The Woods of Cedar Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at The Woods of Cedar Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Woods of Cedar Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.