The Villas at La Canada
6899 N. La Canada Drive Tucson AZ 85704
The Villas at La Canada is an affordable assisted living community and memory care provider located in northwest Tucson, Pima County, Arizona. Uniquely placed in a beautiful residential setting, The Villas at La Canada is a warm, supportive place to call home, and a wonderful place for friends and family to visit.
Our compassionate and caring staff strive to meet the unique needs of all of our seniors, offering three levels of care (supervisory, personalized and directed). Our excellent team of caregivers get to know each resident individually and ensure all medical and physical needs are met. We take pride in fostering independence in our beautiful, secure setting where residents enjoy living in a family-oriented atmosphere. The Villas at La Canada encourages family involvement and has an open door policy where family and friends can visit 24/7. In addition, we offer numerous amenities and activities, encouraging all residents to become involved including:
- Family oriented activities as well as birthday and holiday celebrations
- Comfortable private rooms for family and friend gatherings
- Pet friendly with some regulations
- Church services every Sunday (nondenominational)
- Villa and neighborhood organized weekly and monthly activities
- Three home-cooked meals daily with an open kitchen for snacking
- Regular manager and caregiver wellness updates to family
The Villas at La Canada is a warm and inviting place to call home with compassionate and caring staff who ensure the highest level of care. We are committed to providing our residents with a high quality of life, and invite you to join us for a fun and relaxing experience.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Villas at La Canada Reviews
The concept is nice, more like a group of group homes than a large facility. The common areas are comfortable and the residents seemed happy. I spoke with a man who was visiting his father along with his son...
- Alittle Care
We liked this community found and were happyh with the staff who were nice and professional. We think that she may have need more care then what she needed. They did not have as many activities that we were...
- If you are looking for deceit care. This is not the place.
I had my loved one in here. They do not follow care plan. They make excuses on why the staff continue's to change. The employee's are over worked. Food it terrible. Sometimes they actually do not have...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.