The Villas at Green Valley
865 N Desert Bell Dr Green Valley AZ 85614
Nurturing and loving care is the most important aspect of assisted living. With an incredible 1-to-5 caregiver to resident ration, caregivers at the Villas at Green Valley take the time to bond with each and every resident. Caregivers prepare home-cooked-meals, along with snacks and provide additional personal care in each of our lovely homes. Our state-of-the-art call system allows caregivers to respond quickly to all residents, regardless of their level of care.
The Villas at Green Valley offers:
- Private suites with personal restrooms, individual heating and cooling systems, Direct TV, phone and internet
- The best caregiver-to-resident ration in Southern Arizona
- More than 30 entertainment, fitness classes and social events scheduled each month.
- Holiday parties, socials, cookouts, and visits from area schools.
- On-site beauty salon, game room, library, arts and crafts room, tranquility room as well as a fitness room and technology room.
- Affordable monthly rent without additional fees or hidden costs.
We invite you to stop by and visit our neighborhood located just north of Desert Bell Road.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Villas at Green Valley Reviews
- Great tour!
My brother toured The Villas at Green Valley and he said it would be like living on a cruise ship and the kitchen was amazing! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of his questions....
- Mom IS Happy
When my mom first moved in she stayed in a temporary room until her room was available. They were building a new house addition to the community and now she likes it there so far. She has her own stuff in her...
- A good experience!
I think so far, my mother is doing great since her move to this community. The staff and caregivers are taking god care of her, and I would recommend them because we have had a good experience.See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.