The Village at Northrise
2880 N Roadrunner Pkwy Las Cruces NM 88011
Our caring staff can assist with daily grooming and hygiene needs along with medication management. The Village at Northrise provides a variety of amenities that you may enjoy:
- Private and semi-private rooms with private bathrooms and kitchenettes
- Dining options including restaurant-style dining and in-room dining
- Housekeeping services
- Individual climate controlled rooms
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Comfortable lounge areas to make new friends
- Pet friendly living
- Guest accommodations for visiting friends and family
The Village at Northrise is a dynamic community offering a wide range of options that will make retirement both relaxing and enjoyable.
Pricing at The Village at Northrise
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Village at Northrise
- Food could be better...
For the most part, I am enjoying my stay at The Village at Northrise! The people there are great, and the staff are sure to take care of my needs! My primary concern, however, is that the food is terrible....
The facility was beautiful. The memory care section was bright and activities were going on for the clients. The staff knew the clients and spoke with them with respect.
- Good experience
It's been a good experience, I moved my mom to The Village At Northrise. Things are fine and she is doing real good. The staff is very friendly and they treat my mom well. It is a good community. My mom...See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at The Village at Northrise
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Village at Northrise
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.