1301 SE Parkdale Dr Grants Pass OR 97527
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.The Suites is an assisted living community in Grants Pass, Oregon. Grants Pass is a stunning, scenic river town full of beauty, adventure and culture. Just one hour north of the California border, Grants Pass boasts of the largest wilderness areas in the West and is just a short drive to Crater Lake National Park, the Pacific Ocean and Redwood National Park. Our historic town features modern day shopping, eclectic dining and award-winning wineries. There is something for everyone to enjoy at Grants Pass.
At The Suites Assisted Living, we value our relationship with the larger Grants Pass community by encouraging residents to participate in intergenerational programs and enriching volunteer opportunities. The Suites Assisted Living as a strong sense of community and is a place where residents thrive, knowing their unique needs are being met in a comfortable and home-like environment that protects privacy and dignity.
We offer a wide range of services and amenities to offer our residents the best in assisted living. They include:
- Personalized care plans with the coordination of medical services
- Regular housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Three nutritious meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
Pricing at The Suites
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Suites
Community Details at The Suites
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Suites
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.