1301 SE Parkdale Dr Grants Pass OR 97527
At The Suites Assisted Living, we value our relationship with the larger Grants Pass community by encouraging residents to participate in intergenerational programs and enriching volunteer opportunities. The Suites Assisted Living as a strong sense of community and is a place where residents thrive, knowing their unique needs are being met in a comfortable and home-like environment that protects privacy and dignity.
We offer a wide range of services and amenities to offer our residents the best in assisted living. They include:
- Personalized care plans with the coordination of medical services
- Regular housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Three nutritious meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A resort feeling!!
This is a posh and beautiful community, however it is not personable. This community felt cold and like a resort I might stay at for a vacation. This community does not have a comfortable down to earth feel...
Pretty good experience
The location of The Suites is a little far out, but it is a nice place that is always very clean and well kept. The staff is professional, friendly and accommodating. So far, this has been a pretty good experience....
Nice place, overall
My loved one seems happy here. They do a good job taking care of everyone and making sure that they are safe, comfortable, and entertained. The facility itself looks like, and they keep it very clean.See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.