The Robin's Nest
2051 South Della Lane Anaheim CA 92802
Located in Anaheim, California, The Robin's Nest is a residential care home dedicated to serving seniors in Orange County and surrounding areas. Anaheim is the second largest city in Orange County, and it is part of the Los Angeles Metropolitan area. Sports lovers will enjoy how close The Robin's Nest is to the Anaheim Ducks and The Los Angeles Angels.
The highly skilled, yet compassionate staff with The Robin's Nest will prove this is not your typical group home setting. Every staff member is dedicated to taking that institutional feeling out of the atmosphere surrounding The Robin's Nest. Whether you need 24 hour assistance, or just a welcomed companion, someone will always be there to answer your call, no matter what time of the day or night.
Services Available with The Robin's Nest:
- Regular check-ins with residents
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning and preparation, including special dietary consideration
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
Choosing to reside with The Robin's Nest means you are committed to leading a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle. You enjoy having a warm and friendly staff available to you that is dedicated to meeting your every need and treating you with the kindness, dignity, and respect you deserve. Go ahead, enjoy the strong sense of independence you will feel residing with The Robin's Nest, while being surrounded with the comforts of home.
Pricing at The Robin's Nest
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Robin's Nest
Community Details at The Robin's Nest
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Robin's Nest
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.