365 El Nido Ave. Pasadena CA 91107
The Retreat is a senior residential care home that is located in the large city of Pasadena, CA and in Los Angeles county. Pasadena is home to the Rose Bowl Stadium for the sports lovers and home to the Huntington Library and Collections for the art and history enthusiasts. The group home setting itself offers beautiful views of the large Mount Wilson and is a short drive to many dining and shopping options. The great location and the exciting attractions in the city make it a fun place to live.
The Retreat has been offering safe and caring services for over 30 years, proof that we truly care about our residents. All of our caregivers are qualified and have completed thorough background checks. Our on-call licensed nurse is available for any medical questions, from our residents or their family members.
In addition to the fun location and the wonderfully qualified staff, The Retreat is proud to offer the following amenities:
- Three nutritious, gourmet meals prepared daily by on-site chef
- Monthly calendar of activities available, to encourage interaction and socialization
- Library and TV room on-site
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service included
- Transportation available to off-site activities
The Retreat is proud of everything it has to offer its residents and we would like to welcome you to check it out for yourself. We will provide you with the necessary care, peace of mind and assistance that will allow you to hold onto your independence.
Pricing at The Retreat
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Retreat
Community Details at The Retreat
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Retreat
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.