2050 N Webb Rd Wichita KS 67206
At The Regent, we honor each resident's personal choices, independence and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at The Regent is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
The Regent is proud to be a full Continuing Care Retirement Community offering the level of care that you or your loved one needs. Every design feature of The Regent is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Porte Cochere providing covered access to the front entrance
- Two enclosed courtyards
Designed with the comforts of home, engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Private Suites
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Photocell night light in bathroom
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Quiet Lounge
- Elegant dining room
- Coffee Cafe for morning coffee and all-day snacks
- Two enclosed courtyards/covered Lanai
- Common Living Room
- Activities Center
- Art Room
- Hair Salon
- Media Room for movies, entertainment, and cultural events
The Regent Reviews
- The Regent
My grandmother is staying at The Regent, and I really like that it is a bright, comfortable, pretty new facility. I also like that everything is centralized so it is easy to find your way around; a manageable...
Money-seeking place.The director [Removed] is rude and treat residents badly.
- Best independent living facility in Wichita
The Regent is a first class facility. Since the day our parents moved in, we have always felt like the staff treated them as their own family. Every staff member goes above and beyond the job description to...See all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.