2050 N Webb Rd Wichita KS 67206
At The Regent, we honor each resident's personal choices, independence and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at The Regent is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
The Regent is proud to be a full Continuing Care Retirement Community offering the level of care that you or your loved one needs. Every design feature of The Regent is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Porte Cochere providing covered access to the front entrance
- Two enclosed courtyards
Designed with the comforts of home, engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Private Suites
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Photocell night light in bathroom
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Quiet Lounge
- Elegant dining room
- Coffee Cafe for morning coffee and all-day snacks
- Two enclosed courtyards/covered Lanai
- Common Living Room
- Activities Center
- Art Room
- Hair Salon
- Media Room for movies, entertainment, and cultural events
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My grandmother is staying at The Regent, and I really like that it is a bright, comfortable, pretty new facility. I also like that everything is centralized so it is easy to find your way around; a manageable...
Best independent living facility in Wichita
The Regent is a first class facility. Since the day our parents moved in, we have always felt like the staff treated them as their own family. Every staff member goes above and beyond the job description to...
My Friend Is Doing Well Since Her Move Here
My friend is doing well with her move to this retirement community. Everything has worked out well, and she is doing good. I do feel comfortable with her move to this community. It is a nice facility with kind...See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.