The Pearl on Oyster Bay
550 Russell Road Bremerton WA 98312
The Pearl on Oyster Bay is an independent living community located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest town of Bremerton, WA. Just a short drive from Seattle, Bremerton offers residents the security and comfort of small town living combined with the amenities of a large, sophisticated city. Ideally situated on the lush Kitsap County on Puget Sound, Bremerton is a paradise for those who boating and sports fishing aficionados as well as others who love living near large bodies of water. An artistic, vibrant community in its own right, Bremerton has much to offer the residents of The Pearl on Oyster Bay in the way of cultural events and community events.
Our staff at the Pearl on Oyster Bay loves living in Bremerton as much as the residents do, and it shows in the high quality of care we provide to our residents. Professional staff is on duty 24-hours per day, and we take pride in getting to know each resident on a personal level. Amenities include:
- A variety of spacious floor plans to choose from
- Eco-friendly features such as high-efficiency plumbing fixtures, energy-saving washers and dryers, rainfall catchment systems, double-paned windows, and energy-efficient lighting
- Convenient access to public transportation
- Professional landscaping
- Designated dog area for your furry friend
- Raised bed for gardeners
- A well-stocked library and computer lab
We would be proud to provide you with a personalized tour of our property, so please feel free to visit at your convenience.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Pearl on Oyster Bay Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.