The Palisades Villa
16629 West Sunset Blvd Pacific Palisades CA 90272
Located in Pacific Palisades, California, The Palisades Villa is a residential care home committed to serving the needs of seniors in Los Angeles County and surrounding areas. Feel like you are rubbing elbows with the stars, as The Palisades Villa is located just minutes from Brentwood, Malibu, and Sunset Boulevard. Relax and take a breath, as you take in the picturesque sights provided by Santa Monica Bay.
The highly skilled and professional staff with The Palisades Villa is available to residents, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you need daily assistance with household chores, or just a welcomed companion, someone will always be there to answer your call. No matter what time of the day or night, a helpful and friendly staff member is available to help.
Services Available with The Palisades Villa:
- Daily assistance bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Mobility care, as needed
- Meal preparation, including special dietary considerations
- Medication assistance and management
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and social activities
Choosing to reside with the Palisades Villa means you are looking for a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, with a sense of adventure. Just minutes away from the fanfare and glitter of Hollywood and surrounding areas, let The Palisades Villa show you this is not your typical group home setting. Warm and compassionate staff with The Palisades Villa is standing by to treat you with the kindness, dignity, and respect you deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.