St Katherine's Apartments
1021 E 10th Street Davenport IA 52803
St. Katherine's Apartments is a senior housing community located in beautiful Davenport, Scott County, Iowa. Our peaceful neighborhood is located near the Mississippi River and is surrounded by at least four picturesque parks. Situated between Chicago and Des Moines, Davenport is a convenient place to live where family members can easily come and visit.
St. Katherine's Apartments is dedicated to providing seniors a peaceful environment where they can enjoy a secure and beautiful home. It also contains a mix of assisted studio, as well as one and two bedroom apartments. The place is ideal for anyone looking to have their own space and also for anyone looking to have on-site professional care.
In addition to meeting seniors' needs, our community is lively and nurtures an environment where seniors are encouraged to be active and social. Amenities at our site include:
- a tranquil courtyard
- large social gathering rooms, a perfect setting for making new friends
- comfortable sitting area ideal for visiting friends and family
- dining options which include restaurant style and private dining
We have a beautiful and welcoming community and we cannot wait to show it to you. Give us a call and join us for a relaxing and fun time. We hope to hear from you soon.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.