The Haven @ Cold Harbor
6367 Cold Harbor Road Mechanicsville VA 23111
The Haven at Cold Harbor is a senior care home in Mechanicsville, Virginia, which is part of Hanover County, and located just outside of Richmond. Mechanicsville is a beautiful place, with many natural locations to enjoy including Beaver Dam Creek, Cold Harbor and the historically significant Gaines' Mill. The laid-back ambiance and pretty streets, open fields, and expansive properties with many colonial style houses, make Mechanicsville a peaceful little place to call home.
The Haven at Cold Harbor offers memory care services with understanding staff who are on duty 24 hours a day to attend to the individual needs of all the residents. We ensure that our community is safe and secure at all times, whilst offering as much freedom and privacy as possible. Our professional staff members are friendly and compassionate, who all believe in offering top quality care without compromising the dignity of our seniors.
We encourage active, healthy lifestyles at The Haven at Cold Harbor and to this end, offer various amenities, such as:
- Spacious gardens and outdoor areas for fitness classes, walks, gardening and relaxation
- Wheelchair accessible property and stylishly appointed rooms
- Comfortable living room with fireplace for socializing, relaxing or family visits
- Delicious daily meals and snacks
- Appropriate memory enhancing activities and tasks
- Outings and entertainment including holiday parties and birthday celebrations
- Complimentary transportation
With all this and more, The Haven at Cold Harbor offers freedom and tranquility in a welcoming group home setting, where your loved one will feel secure and content at all times.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Haven @ Cold Harbor Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.