The Good Samaritan
11624 SE 192nd St Renton WA 98058
Located in Renton, Washington, The Good Samaritan is a residential care home dedicated to serving seniors in King County and surrounding areas. Renton is the eighth largest population in Washington, and home to the final assembly point for Boeing 737 commercial planes. If you love a beautiful, big city feeling, then The Good Samaritan is the right place for you.
Definitely not your typical group home setting, The Good Samaritan is committed to providing a safe, caring, and nurturing environment to its residents. A highly skilled, yet compassionate staff is standing by to answer residents' calls, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you need 24 hour care, or just a helping hand, someone will always be there.
Services Available with The Good Samaritan:
- Daily bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Exercise, health, and wellness programs
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning and preparation, with special dietary considerations
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
Choosing to reside with The Good Samaritan means you are ready to keep your strong feeling of independence while living a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, surrounded with all the comforts of home. A warm and friendly staff is there with you, through every step of the day. You can rest assured knowing that you will be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
Pricing at The Good Samaritan
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at The Good Samaritan
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Good Samaritan
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.