The Golden Age 2 AFH
20412 Maplewood Drive 1418 9th Ave N 98020 Edmonds WA 98026
The Golden Age 2 AFH provides seniors with a high quality of life in a comforting group home setting. Our community is set in a wooded, serene area near area parks, shopping centers and other amenities, and we can comfortable accommodate up to six residents. Our staff of compassionate and experienced caregivers is on site and available around the clock to provide structure, security and assistance with the activities of daily living.
At The Golden Age 2 AFH, seniors enjoy a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- Three meals provided daily, with accommodations for vegetarian and kosher diets
- Four private rooms and one shared room
- Community-organized on- and off-site activities
- Convenient access to public transportation
- On-site beautician and barber shop services
- Indoor common areas, perfect for gatherings with family and friends
- Outdoor common area with a large deck and a water fountain
At The Golden Age 2 AFH, seniors enjoy a warm and home-like environment where they have the freedom to pursue their hobbies while making new friends. We are proud of our community, and we look forward to having you join us.
Pricing at The Golden Age 2 AFH
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at The Golden Age 2 AFH
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Golden Age 2 AFH
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.