The Glenwood of Mt. Zion
1635 Baltimore Ave Mount Zion IL 62549
The Glenwood of Mount Zion is a assisted living community located in Mount Zion, IL. The city of Mount Zion is located in Macon County and is home to about 5,800 people. Mount Zion is a quiet town with relaxing water views from nearby Ama Park. Residents can enjoy going out with friends, going out for shopping trips together, or relaxing in the comfort of our development.
The Glenwood of Mount Zion is committed to offering the highest quality of care for our residents while allowing them to maintain their own sense of independence. Our community has 24-hour assistance available to help your family member with any needs they may have so they always feel a sense of security and love. The Glenwood of Mount Zion focuses on the care of our residents and our highly trained staff is available day and night should any need for assistance arise.
In addition to helping with any physical or medical needs that your family member might have, we are a very friendly and social group that encourages meeting new people, group activities and planned events. Our activities and amenities include:
- A beauty salon and barber shop on-site
- An exercise room with gym equipment
- A large community room for group activities
- 3 well-balanced meals a day
- A snack station with coffee and beverages
- Planned events and group activities in the community space
- Card games, board games and other fun activities
We are committed to assisting the residents in our community and welcome you to join the relaxing atmosphere with your new friends at The Glenwood of Mount Zion.
Pricing at The Glenwood of Mt. Zion
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at The Glenwood of Mt. Zion
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Glenwood of Mt. Zion
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.