The Daisy Group
5247 Reisterstown Road Baltimore MD 21215
The Daisy Group is a senior care home situated in the city of Baltimore in Baltimore County, MD. Baltimore is a historic city with deep roots in manufacturing and as a major port city. Founded in 1729, Baltimore features prominent examples of architectural styles from over the last three centuries. There are slightly under 300 structures within the city limits that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Baltimore enjoys four distinct seasons with pleasant summers and cool winters. Maryland is also one of the best places in the country to enjoy vibrant autumn foliage.
Here at The Daisy Group, we provide residents with a high quality of life that allows them to retain their independence while enjoying what Baltimore has to offer. We take pride in providing a happy, safe place for seniors and make certain that we select our dedicated, committed staff carefully to ensure the best possible group home setting for our residents. Available services include:
- Housekeeping, linens, and personal laundry
- Three meals per day, snacks, and beverages
- Assistance with personal issues such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Scheduled activities, community events, and outings
- Medication reminders, conversation, and companionship
Residents enjoy feeling safe and secure while enjoying life in our homelike environment and highly appreciate not having to concern themselves with life's mundane chores. For more information on our services, feel free to call us at your convenience.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.