The Courtyards at Luther Manor
4611 N 92nd Street Wauwatosa WI 53225
The Courtyards at Luther Manor is located in the beautiful town of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. This gorgeous Christian based assisted living community offers residents privacy and autonomy in a safe environment. Residents can choose from many different levels of living, from extremely private to shared living arrangements. Walking through the apartment-like complex, residents enjoy water features with fountains in a park-like setting.
Visitors are greeted by caring staff in a vaulted welcome room that serves as a common area. Residents are treated with respect and dignity by the most benevolent staff available. Their compassion is unsurpassed as they assist residents with their daily needs. With the minimum age of 55, the assisted living stays focused on the needs and desires of its senior residents.
Some of the finest amenities can be found at The Courtyards at Luther Manor. These include but are not limited to:
- Common reading area complete with a comforting fireplace
- Restaurant and deli style dining options
- Full service salons and barber shops
- On site banking with ATM access, and postal services
- Dry cleaning services
- Golfing, billiards
- Craft center, aqua fitness, fitness center
- Praise service and worship
These amenities are only a few that are available to the residents of The Courtyards at Luther Manor. The focus is on maintaining independence and living life to its fullest. Come and join us for a fulfilling lifestyle at The Courtyards.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.