5401 51st Ave N Crystal MN 55429
The Cavanagh is the area's brand new 55+ community. You'll immediately notice the exceptional design and first-class finishes. The apartments are spacious; the amenities include an in-home washer and dryer and a private balcony or patio. Plus, the community amenities and nearby parks are perfect for hosting the grandkids and other family gatherings. The neighborhood features Crystal Shopping Center (anchored by Target, Marshall's and Michael's). And there's a wide range of grocery stores, entertainment, and restaurants close at hand. What could be better?
- Theatre room with HD flat screen TV
- Clubroom with full kitchen
- Heated underground parking
- Walking trails to beautiful Twin Lakes
- Full-size washer/dryer in every apartment
- Close to Twin Lake Shores Park and Crystal
Community and Friendship Center
- Easy access to transit, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment options
- Private balcony or patio in every unit
- Full-size Energy Star washer and dryer in every apartment home
- Kitchen bar or island
- Solid maple cabinetry, extra counter space
- Large walk-in closet
- Walk-in shower or large tub
- Ceramic tile floors
- Full 9-foot ceilings throughout
The Cavanagh participates in an affordable housing program. Total household income must be under the following limits based on household size:
- 1 Occupant: $37,980
- 2 Occupants: $43,440
- 3 Occupants: $48,840
- 4 Occupants: $54,240
* Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.