The Brook of West Branch
646 Court St. West Branch MI 48661
The Brook of West Branch is an assisted living community situated in West Branch, MI. The quaint city of West Branch is known for its scenic trails, lakes and streams. Golfers enjoy taking advantage of the area's collection of golf courses, while fishermen appreciate the outstanding trout streams and panfish lakes. With many walking, hiking and biking trails, West Branch has something to offer to every outdoor enthusiast. This small Victorian town also offers unique shopping and dining venues in its downtown area, and the Tanger Outlet Center is located just minutes from the town center.
With a dedication to providing outstanding care for seniors, The Brook of West Branch operates with the philosophy that each member deserves to be treated with dignity, respect and personalized attention. Our on-site staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing peace of mind for the residents of our community and their loved ones. Our community features a Victorian-inspired design with many modern updates, including a professional-quality kitchen, wheelchair-accessible rooms and a computerized medication system.
At The Brook of West Branch, our residents enjoy a safe, secure and stimulating environment with a variety of fine amenities, including:
- A quiet, comfortable library, perfect for enjoying peaceful afternoons with a good book
- Tastefully decorated lounge for catching up with friends old and new
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Exercise room outfitted with senior-friendly exercise equipment
- Theater room
- Comfortable and inviting dining room
We take pride in our warm and friendly community, and invite you to join us as we enjoy a lifestyle of relaxation and enrichment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.