The Brook of Roscommon
195 State St. Roscommon MI 48653
The Brook of Roscommon is an affordable assisted living community nestled in the tranquil village of Roscommon, Michigan. This beautiful town is located in Higgins Township in northern Michigan with both medical facilities and quaint village shops nearby. Our comfortable home environment only two blocks from town is a lovely place to call home, and a wonderful place for friends and family to visit.
The Brook of Roscommon has a dedicated and compassionate team of staff available around the clock who are committed to providing our seniors with a high quality of life while promoting independence. This affords our residents the added comfort and security of knowing qualified staff are available whenever additional help is needed. We offer many life enrichment programs and amenities including:
- Staffing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Handicapped-accessible rooms
- Computerized medication system
- Restaurant-quality kitchens with nutritionally balanced meals
- Activity rooms for events and informal gatherings
- On-site library
- Veteran programs available
The Brook of Roscommon offers comfort, security, convenience and companionship in an affordable assisted living senior community. We are proud to say, 'We offer more than an apartment, we offer a home!' We invite you to join us for a fun and relaxing experience.
Pricing at The Brook of Roscommon
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at The Brook of Roscommon
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Brook of Roscommon
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.