The Arbors of Shelburne
687 Harbor Rd Shelburne VT 05482
Licensed by the State of Vermont, The Arbors has developed special programs and services to meet the unique needs of this fragile population.
Services and Features:
The East Wing is devoted to the care for residents who can be successful in a structured and supportive environment. Residents are ambulatory and still able to participate in activities of daily living.
The West Wing is devoted to the care of residents who are more advanced in their illness and more dependent on their caregivers. Residents transition from the East to the West Wing.
Included in the Fee:
- Private and semi-private rooms that are large, light and attractive - all with 1/2 bath
- Three healthy meals per day
- Activities Department - varied programs throughout the day and evening seven days a week, tailored to the special needs of the memory impaired
- Assistance with transportation for local medical appointments and special events
- Electronic wander system within the building 24-hour nursing supervision
- Housekeeping services, linen and personal laundry weekly.
Other Features include
- Emergency call system in each room
- Central tub rooms on each unit with whirlpool tub where residents are assisted with hygiene.
- Daily mail service
- Telephone on each wing for occasional use
- Fire-proofing sprinkler system and smoke detectors
Pricing at The Arbors of Shelburne
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Arbors of Shelburne
- It was a good place...
My father has passed away, but for the time that he was at The Arbors of Shelburne, we were satisfied with the care that he received. It was a good place.
Wonderful staff, very calming and personal environment, great setting, convenient. Our family member was well cared for and responded beautifully to her care.
- done a good job
They have done a really good job with my dad. He is deaf and they have done a really good job in dealing with that. It's been a good experience with The Arbors of Shelburne and I would recommend them.
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at The Arbors of Shelburne
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Arbors of Shelburne
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.