The Alliance Community for Retirement Living
600 South Florida Avenue DeLand FL 32720
The residents at the Alliance Community for Retirement Living are given the chance to have a new beginning in sunny DeLand, Florida. This Christian-based assisted living community will allow residents to enjoy the year-round warm weather, while staying cool beneath the shade of the trees that surround this beautiful retirement center. DeLand is a small town with a lot to offer, from cultural activities to the stunning beaches.
Our staff will make residents feel as though they are on a vacation, while also having a team of dedicated health care professionals to provide the best possible care to your loved one. Our team works hard to give all of our residents the quality of life they deserve, as well as allowing them to keep their independence and dignity in tact with the help of our trained professionals. Your loved one will feel right at home.
There are activities for all of our residents to enjoy, including:
- Swimming in a heated screened-in pool and spa
- Three meals a day with numerous choices
- The Alliance Chapel, which can be used to strengthen the believes of our residents through bible groups and counseling services
- Read a good book in our library
- Visit our beauty salon and barber shop
- Stay fit in our exercise room
- Feel safe with our 24-hour security
Your loved one will have all of the comforts of home, while also have luxurious accommodations that will allow them to retire in style. They will have the opportunity to enjoy their golden years with the amenities and services found in our community.
Pricing at The Alliance Community for Retirement Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Alliance Community for Retirement Living
- My Summary of Alliance Community
Alliance Community is a well-organized, welll-kept and permanent home for aged people, very friendly and helpful staff members, as well as residents. I think it is the best in this section of Florida, and...
- This is a very nice religious based facility.
This is a community we toured when we were looking for options. This is a very nice religious based facility. They are part of the Good Samaritan organization. They tend to cater to those who have retired from...
- Great community atmosphere
I think they do a great job here, I'm really enjoying it so far. What I've found to be very consistent throughout the community is that everyone here, both the residents and the staff, seem happy to...
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at The Alliance Community for Retirement Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Alliance Community for Retirement Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.