1163 Museum Drive Houma LA 70360
Our caring staff provides various medical and health resources for our residents:
- Rehabilitation services
- Care coordination with third party care providers for home health care, hospice and rehabilitation
- 24 hour onsite staff including a Registered Nurse
- Assistance with grooming
- Medication management
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Dietician planned meals
- Personal safety pendant available
Our spacious studio and one bedroom apartments are filled with modern conveniences and amenities:
- Private bathroom
- Individual climate controls
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezer
- Oak kitchen cabinets
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Generous closet space
- Emergency call system in bedroom and bathroom
- Built in safety features in bathrooms
Our caring staff provides quality care in a comfortable homelike environment that is also pet friendly. We encourage our residents to socialize and we provide comfortable lounges that are perfect for intimate conversations as well as lively card games.
For residents with a creative interest there is an activity room that is filled with craft supplies and materials. We offer a walking club and our outdoor courtyard is perfect for strolls among the trees and gardening in our numerous flower beds. Residents also enjoy arts and crafts, live entertainment, bible study, ice cream socials and manicures.
Pricing at Terrebonne Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Terrebonne Place
Community Details at Terrebonne Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Terrebonne Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.