SYNERGY HomeCare of Little Rock
2024 Arkansas Valley Drive, Suite 601 Little Rock AR 72212
Our compassionate and courteous caregivers are ready to work closely with you to ensure that all of your needs are being met. Regardless of the level of care you require, we can provide a customized patient care plan to fit your needs.
A sample of our services include:
- Personal Care (including bathing, walking & dressing assistance, incontinence, personal hygiene, etc.)
- Medication Reminders
- Mobility Assistance (including fall risk evaluation and shadowing)
- Surgery Recovery
- Light Exercise Assistance
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- Facility Monitoring
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- ALS and Parkinsons Disease Care
- Respite Care for Family Caregivers
- Doctor's Visits (with or without detailed notes)
- Transportation and Escort for appointments, shopping and errands
- Light Housekeeping/ Changing of Linens
- Assistance with Pet Care
- Hourly, daily, overnight, weekends, respite and live-in care available
Pricing at SYNERGY HomeCare of Little Rock
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of SYNERGY HomeCare of Little Rock
- Effective Professional Organization
Synergy is run in a very effective and professional manner. The aide who assisted my mother was very pleasant and helpful.
- They helped me to help my dad
Words can not express my gratitude towards this agency. They helped me find a way to take care of my dad and make him feel comfortable until his passing. In just a week 2 lovely ladies took their time and expressed...
Community Details at SYNERGY HomeCare of Little Rock
Senior Housing Types Provided at SYNERGY HomeCare of Little Rock
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.