35 Old lancaster Rd. Bala Cynwyd PA 19004
In keeping with our reputation for excellent care and services, Symphony Square offers
- Individualized plans of care for each and every resident
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Dedicated and caring staff
- Delicious meals and snacks with alternative menus
- State of the art medication management systems
- Onsite rehabilitation therapy
- Transportation services
- Personalized laundry services
- Beauty Parlor
- Underground Parking
- Elegant decor
- Dedicated State-of-the-art Memory Care Neighborhood
Pricing at Symphony Square
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Symphony Square
- I am very happy that my Parents are here
My parents are very happy at Symphony Square it is beautifully decorated, and they are starting to join in some of the many activities that are offered there. There are also field trips with shopping and special...
- I had A Pleasant Tour of this Community
This is a nice community, and my tour of it went pretty well. The community from what I was shown looked nice, everything was nice, and clean. Everyone was kind to my family, and I. I didn't feel this was...
Symphony Square is more up to date for hard of hearing and deaf residents. They are having ASL classes at the facility for the employees. They do have an employee is very fluent in ASL. The Caregiver Aids are...See all 26 community reviews
Community Details at Symphony Square
Senior Housing Types Provided at Symphony Square
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.