Sunrise of Vancouver
999 West 57th Avenue Vancouver BC V6P6Y9
Sunrise of Vancouver is an assisted living community located in the stunning coastal city of Vancouver, British Columbia. Centrally located in the prestigious, tree-lined Marpole neighbourhood adjacent Oak Street, our beautiful, landscaped community offers easy access to VanDusen Gardens, the Oakridge Shopping Center and Vancouver International Airport. Vancouver is a modern, progressive city filled with world-class medical facilities, accessible transit and stunning natural attractions, making this the ideal place to enjoy a healthy, relaxing lifestyle.
Sunrise of Vancouver is focused on providing each of our residents with individualized, comprehensive 24-hour care in our safe and secure assisted living community. Our dedicated, compassionate staff team includes experts in relationship-based memory care for residents with Alzheimer's and dementia. We are proud to provide seniors with access to our comfortable Reminiscence neighbourhood at Sunrise of Vancouver - a specially-designed environment for seniors with dementia.
Our vibrant, inclusive community encourages each of our residents to pursue their interests and hobbies, make new friends and maintain an active, dignified lifestyle. Our senior-centered amenities and services include:
- Choice of private accommodations including studio, one and two-bedroom suites
- Easy access to rehabilitation services at Holy Family Hospital, including occupational therapy, speech therapy and physical therapy
- Up to three healthy home-style meals daily plus all-day snacks
- Daily on-site activities include exercise classes, music programs, cooking clubs and memory games
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Escorted day trips to local attractions, restaurants and shopping centres
- Medication management
We are proud of our progressive, compassionate community, and we invite you to join us at Sunrise of Vancouver.
Pricing at Sunrise of Vancouver
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sunrise of Vancouver
Too expensiveWho in this day and age can afford 13 thousand a month for just basic care
- They were top notch.
They were top notch. They were more expensive, than some of the others. We chose them based on availability. They had a lot of staff on board all the time, which we really liked.
- I love Sunrise. They have been excellent.
I love Sunrise. They have been excellent. Mom loves the food, and we ate dinner there and it was very good. It is healthy and low sodium, but it was beautifully presented, and still tastes good. I am very happy...See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Sunrise of Vancouver
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sunrise of Vancouver
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.