1550 West 49th Avenue Vancouver BC V6M0B3
Located in Vancouver’s Kerrisdale neighbourhood, Granville Gardens offers residents the opportunity to live in a well-appointed urban community, surrounded by homes, shopping centres, parks, libraries and community centres. Conveniently located at the junction of two main cross-town arteries, Granville Gardens is central and accessible. It is located 10 minutes from the airport or the city center.
Consult with our Interior designers and decorators or take on a brave new project. Regardless, your new home should feel like your own with a style and setting that's distinctly yours. Personalized suites makes Granville Gardens feel as special and warm as your old home—you can bring your treasured antiques and furry loved ones too. We plan on taking care of everything else so you can spend time planning your next adventure— you've earned it.
All 62 elegantly appointed suites include:
• Cable TV, utilities, telephone, and WiFi
• Wall to wall carpeting in the bedroom and
• Radiant in-floor heating
• Vinyl flooring in the bathroom & kitchenette
• A kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, sink
and space for a microwave oven
• Accessible bathrooms with grab bars, non-slip
surfaces and a walk-in shower
• State of the art emergency response system
Other amenities include:
• Personal storage locker, if required
• Scooter storage room
• Underground parking
Pricing at Granville Gardens
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Granville Gardens
Senior Housing Types Provided at Granville Gardens
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.