Sunrise of Northgate
11039 17th Ave NE Seattle WA 98125
- North Seattle community offering senior living with a special focus on memory care
- Diverse range of gracious amenities, events and activities to enrich mind, body and spirit
- Charming community with beautifully landscaped courtyard in a quiet, leafy neighborhood close to parks and green spaces
- Nearby medical support includes Kindred Hospital, as well as Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Close to Northgate Mall and numerous other shopping, dining and entertainment options
- Daily senior-friendly meals prepared by our team of culinary professionals, using only the freshest seasonal ingredients
Although services and amenities:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Laundry Services
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Sunrise of Northgate Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Sunrise of Northgate Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Sunrise of Northgate
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.