11555 17th Ave NE Seattle WA 98125
Selver Moon is located in Seattle, WA and serves the King County area. They are a senior care home dedicated to providing exceptional care to their residents. It's conveniently located near Interstate 5 and Highway 552. With Lake Washington to the east and ocean access to the west, members of the community can enjoy a variety of water activities. Located in the quietude of the suburbs, downtown Seattle is just a short car ride away.
At Selver Moon, residents are treated as family, and staff members strive to form personal relationships with everyone residing at the home. Staff members are fully credentialed and qualified to care for a variety of specialized needs including advance stages of neurodegenerative diseases. Each employee is provided with a background check prior to employment to ensure the safety of all residents.
Selver Moon provides an intimate, group home setting that makes community a priority. Resident can experience:
- Semi-private and private rooms that are fully furnished with cozy decor and beds
- Wheelchair accessible showers
- Indoor and outdoor common areas with clean and maintained landscapes
- Smoke-free rooms with smoking allowed in certain outdoor areas
- Convenient access to bus line, as well as organized transportation
- On-call doctors and nurses on staff
- Podiatrist, physical therapist, dentist, occupational therapist, and speech therapist visit regularly
At Selver Moon, residents will enjoy all of the comforts at home, while having exceptional medical staff available at all times. In the bustling Seattle suburbs, residents can enjoy their independence and explore the vast surroundings at their leisure.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.