Sunrise Adult Day Health Care Center
13776 SW 8th Street Miami FL 33184
Sunrise Adult Day Health Care Center in Greenacres, Palm Beach County, Florida specializes in providing professional support services to seniors. Our day supervision activities are a relief to the family caregivers who must go to offices, personal businesses, or travel. Leaving the relative at our senior day care center brings the assurance the loved one is in safe and professional hands.
The goal of the programs our adult day care is to improve the self-esteem of the senior residents. We encourage socialization and recreational activities with a view to making the clients busy and mentally alert. Our adult day care staff provides mental motivation and social inspiration in a friendly manner. We can also help in administering medications, and serve the clients with meals and snacks. Our caregivers will focus on the individual welfare of your loved one. We also help to achieve the overall improvement in the quality of life of seniors through personalized management of impaired body parts.
- State-of-the-art physical therapy center offering program full of recreational activities
- Highly nutritious meals
- Social services and nursing care in a secure, caring, and attentive setting
- Efficient management of cognitive problems, chronic health conditions, and physical stimulation
- Help with hairstyling, showering toileting, eating, and all other personal tasks
- Professional counseling
- Behavior management including wanton wandering, hallucinations, incontinence, or speech difficulties
Sunrise Adult Day Health Care Center programs are there to serve communities in the greater Florida area. We provide daycare services for elderly residents who may be spending lonely days at home. Our adult day care center is a better alternative to nursing homes. We offer a more engaging socialization opportunity dedicated to assisting the elderly in Greenacres, FL improve on health conditions or delay the advancement of chronic diseases.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.