2609 Sunnybrook Dr Nampa ID 83686
Residents at Sunny Ridge are enjoy visiting with each other or family in one of our cozy common areas or around our brick fireplace which is the perfect place to stay warm on cold winter days. Residents also enjoy a number of other onsite amenities including
- State of the art wellness and fitness center
- Beautiful restaurant-style dining room
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Guest accommodations
- Cable television
- Spacious private and semi-private rooms with individual climate controls and private bathrooms
Our community has been serving the Nampa area for over 33 years and we are highly regarded for our high standard of care. We are proud of our consistent 5-star rating and strive to always provide the best services to our residents. In addition, we work closely with the Department of Veterans Affairs and are proud to be entrusted with the care of our national heroes.
Pricing at Sunny Ridge
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sunny Ridge
- Food is always cold and you can't complain to staff
There is a few issues that I’m having with this facility that are not being addressed or taken care of. When it comes to the food my Mother has to wait for 30 to 45 minutes for cold food. When I spoke with...
- Could use better food choices
I live here right now and I like it. The only thing I have an issue with is the food. Sometimes it’s good and sometimes it just doesn’t taste great. We have the same choices about every day and don’t have a...
- Well Maintained Community
The Sunny Ridge Community was well maintained, could use some updating. The staff greeted us with a smile and were very nice. The place overall seemed well taken care of. It was a positive atmosphere. Unfortunately...See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Sunny Ridge
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sunny Ridge
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.