201 Locust St Knoxville TN 37902
Located in Knox County, Summit Towers are the famous towers in Knoxville, Tennessee and it is ready to become your new home. With amazing lifestyle amenities, this senior housing community for fifty-five and older is ready to welcome you. The neighborhood is friendly and peaceful with a gorgeous scenic route.
Our staff is welcoming and trained to handle all your needs. We want you to know that your desires are individual and you will always be treated with respect and care. You're not just another resident. You are you unique with specific needs, and all your needs will be met in our amazing community.
Let us tell you about our incredible lifestyle amenities:
- Religious services for many denominations
- Swimming pool with stay-fit classes
- On-site beautician and barber shop
- Library with a vast book selection
- Quiet and peaceful courtyard
- Comfortable sitting area with a fireplace to visit with old and new friends alike
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing
You will not lose your freedom and your comfort and relaxation are our goal. Your family will be comfortable knowing that you're relaxed and having fun. Let us become your extended family.
Pricing at Summit Towers
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Summit Towers
- do not go here
I called Summit Towers. I had to pay them $70 and $220 and then $220 more. I had to move, they had bed bugs, they had other bugs crawling everywhere. Across the hall they had loud music. The administration...
- My family would like to have me close...
My family would like to have me closer and in a little better neighborhood. However, this is a possible option for the interim until I get into Westview Towers.
Community Details at Summit Towers
Senior Housing Types Provided at Summit Towers
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.