Stone Hearth Estates
110 W. 20th St. Suite 400 Gothenburg NE 69138
At Stone Hearth Estates the caregiving staff fully understands that seniors want to enjoy their lives in a stress free environment. This is why the highly experienced caregivers provide 24 hour a day compassionate support that encourages seniors to remain as independent as possible. By supporting the freedom of seniors, caregivers help them maintain their health and identity throughout their stay at Stone Hearth Estates.
Senior residents of Stone Hearth Estates enjoy access to an excellent variety of amenities, including:
- Pet friendly housing and policies
- Meals prepared by a professional chef
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Beauty salon and beautician services
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the grounds
- Senior friendly fitness center and billiards table
Whether you choose to spend your days relaxing by Lake Helen, playing pool in the common area, or engaging in some other activity of your choice, at Stone Heart Estates you will have the freedom to enjoy your life the way you want.
Stone Hearth Estates Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Stone Hearth Estates Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Stone Hearth Estates
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.