4623 Briardale Street San Antonio TX 78217
Services offered include:
- Three home-cooked meals with choice of entree, served in our elegantly decorated dining room
- Simple reminder service for scheduled meals, activities and appointments
- 24 hour staff supervision
- Daily housekeeping services (vacuuming, changing bed liners, dusting, cleaning bathroom)
- Light daily suite cleaning
- Laundry done weekly, all utilities (including basic cable TV)
- Regular monitoring of residents health and well-being
- Monthly physician visits
- Medication administration (cost of medications NOT included)
- Social, educational and recreational programs
- Licensed and certified staff 7 days a week
- Personalized assistance with dressing, hygiene and grooming
- Assistance with scheduled baths
Pricing at Starlight Homes
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Starlight Homes
People working here are very nice and dependable.There seems to be well taken care of. Keep up the good work.
The employees are great, well organized and good about one on one special needs. Food is good! Always clean. [Removed] has been to 3 others till she found a place she can call home.
My patient live here at StarLight Home. My patient is happy here. She gets excellent care. This home has a lot of care, love, peace and compassion. I would highly recommend this home. So anyone looking for...See all 15 community reviews
Community Details at Starlight Homes
Senior Housing Types Provided at Starlight Homes
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.