Stanford Ranch Care Home
1909 Greatdivide Court Rocklin CA 95765
Stanford Ranch Care Home is a senior care home located in the scenic city of Rocklin, CA and in Sacramento county. Rocklin is situated close to the larger cities of Sacramento and Roseville. It is also a short drive to the exciting Thunder Valley Casino Resort and the beautiful Folsom Lake State Recreational Area. The group home setting is just a short drive to many food options, shopping and the major freeways. The convenient location that is surrounded by larger, busier cities makes Rocklin the perfect place to call home.
Stanford Ranch Care Home values the level of care and security that our residents receive. We value our seniors independence, while providing them with the necessary 24/7 attentive care. We provide a licensed nurse who is always on-call, in the event of any medical concerns. We also provide transportation to medical and routine appointments.
In addition to the convenient location and the safe community, Stanford Ranch Care Home offers the following amenities:
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available, great for entertaining and meeting the other residents
- Complimentary transportation available to off-site dining and shopping
- Regularly planned events, including the celebration of birthdays and holidays
- Cozy, furnished semi-private and private rooms available
Stanford Ranch Care Home would like to invite you to your new home, while we provide you with the compassion, attention and independence that you deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.