AAA Home Care
6268 Grand Canyon Drive Roseville CA 95678
AAA Home Care is a residential care home in picturesque Roseville, California, located in Placer county. Our quaint community is located in close proximity to the Johnson Springview Park and only 16 miles from the bustling city of Sacramento, the State Capitol of California. Here in Roseville, you can find various attractions and fascinating points of interest. Just a few of these entertainment options include the historic Magic Circle Theater and Music in the Park, along with numerous options for food, entertainment, culture and history. Something fun and exciting for the entire family.
Here at AAA Home care, we strive to offer all the comforts of home in a nurturing group home setting. We are committed to providing companionship and loving care to your loved one, paying particular attention to the importance of retaining an independent lifestyle with grace and dignity. Our attentive caregivers are available around the clock to make sure the medical and physical needs of our residents are met day in and day out. At AAA Home Care, we offer activities that nurture an active and healthy lifestyle. Our amenities include:
- A beautiful home on a lovely landscaped lot
- Several dining options to choose from
- Cozy living room for entertaining new friends and visiting family
- Quiet and peaceful backyard for relaxation
- Various on-site activities for the benefit of mind, body and spirit
- Medication management services available as needed
We are proud of our comfortable, nurturing home and we invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and companionship.
Pricing at AAA Home Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at AAA Home Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at AAA Home Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.