St. Anne Assisted Living Home I
9140 Shady Bay Circle Anchorage AK 99507
St. Anne Assisted Living Home I is a senior care home located in the scenic city of Anchorage, AK in the Municipality of Anchorage borough. Our delightful community is located in a quiet residential neighborhood making it a peaceful place to live and also a pleasant area for visiting with friends and family.
St. Anne Assisted Living Home I is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care. Well-trained professionals are available around the clock to provide compassionate assistance to residents as medical and physical needs arise. Our group home setting is both spacious and cozy, reflecting a sense of companionship and community. This comfort and connection offers seniors a sense of empowerment and self-assurance, which allows them to spend more of their time doing the things that they enjoy.
At St. Anne Assisted Living Home I, we are entirely devoted to seniors' well-being and this is reflected in the many different amenities that we offer, including:
- A variety of meal types for different tastes and preferences
- An outdoor common area to enjoy Alaska's beautiful seasons
- A safe, calm neighborhood for daytime walks
- Indoor common areas to relax and bond with friends
- A variety of activities to keep busy, both on and off site
We invite you to join us in our beautiful cul-de-sac home and experience first-hand the warm, welcoming, and relaxing community that is St. Anne Assisted Living Home I.
Pricing at St. Anne Assisted Living Home I
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at St. Anne Assisted Living Home I
Senior Housing Types Provided at St. Anne Assisted Living Home I
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.