Golden Hearts Assisted Living Home, LLC
4259 Scenic View Drive Anchorage AK 99504
Golden Hearts Assisted Living Home, LLC is a residential care home located in scenic Anchorage, AK. Featuring access to beautiful Chugach State Park, our location in Anchorage provides ample opportunity for access to both city living and outdoor exploration, creating the right fit for both residents and family visitors alike.
Golden Hearts Assisted Living Home is a family-styled residence that provides seniors with the highest level of service in a friendly group home setting. We engage our seniors in joyful and activity-based living, while also meeting their everyday needs. Our staff takes great pride in the high-quality care they provide, keeping your loved one safe and comfortable at all times.
As an engaged community, we meet the physical needs of our seniors while also encouraging friendship and authentic connections among our residents with the following included amenities:
- Residential style living with comfortable private and semi-private rooms
- Loving, thoughtful caregivers
- Social programs that engage both the body and mind, including regularly scheduled group activities, offsite programs, and religious services
- Medication management to ensure your loved one's optimal health
- Laundry and housekeeping service
- Assistance with daily personal tasks, such as hygiene, grooming, and bathing
- Graduated levels of care, so that your loved one can age in place
We are very proud of the warm community we have created at Golden Hearts Assisted Living Home, and we invite you to join us here for relaxation, friendship, and unparalleled care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.