Spring Creek Towers
2727 North Monroe Street Decatur IL 62526
Spring Creek Towers is an independent senior housing community situated in the peaceful city of Decatur, Macon County, IL. Spring Creek community is situated in a leafy green suburb that gives our residents the peace of mind they deserve. Discover a haven of convenience and comfort awaiting you at Spring Creek Tower Apartments.
Our community provides excellent living conditions for our residents and a wonderful reception to visiting family members. Spring Creek Towers staff is dedicated and committed to offering services that assure our residents' quality of life. Our staff is made up of professionals who have the necessary training and experience to meet the diverse needs of our residents. Our employees are also friendly and will go out of their way to make your elderly loved one feel at home. Our residents also get to stay in a serene and homely environment.
Also, our community encourages our residents to be active in their daily life, and we have modern and safe amenities to help them in this endeavor. These include:
- Spacious and comfortable community room
- Well-equipped beauty shop
- State of the art and fully equipped laundry room
- Tranquil and peaceful patio and picnic area
- Onsite-management office
- Library equipped with books of a wide selection of topics
- Spacious game room
- Trash chutes present on every floor
- Spacious parking lot for our esteemed visitors
At Spring Field Towers, we value our residents' wellbeing, and we strive to ensure that they enjoy their stay here. Visit our community today and experience the heights of comfort and the depths of peace we offer
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.