Sophia's Care Services
131 Avenue C Holbrook NY 11741
Sophia's Care Services is a residential care home that is located in Lake Ronkonkoma, New York in Suffolk County. Our community overlooks the magnificent Lake Ronkonkoma. The scene of the two-mile freshwater lake from our residence is out of this world. Living or visiting Lake Ronkonkoma is a must for anyone into nature.
Sophia's Care Services is your ideal senior living care provider in Lake Ronkonkoma, New York area. Our hospitable community combines independence with personalized care in a dignified and comfortable group home setting. Our established reputation speaks volumes about our compassionate caregivers. The unique senior care program we offer is specifically tailored to cater to every resident's needs together with their families, friends, and health care professionals. We make sure that all seniors get the attention they deserve round the clock in a stress free, comfortable and hygienic group home setting.
Every resident is different in physical abilities and personality. Therefore, our assisted living is customized based on their desires and needs. Seniors are highly encouraged to make friends and be social as much as possible. Some of the amenities available that ensure residents live to their full potential include:
- Various dining options with private and restaurant style dining room options for either friends or families
- Pet friendly (certain restrictions are attached to this feature)
- Religious services for different denominations
- A highly spacious swimming pool with inspiring stay-fit classes
- A peaceful and quiet courtyard
- A fully stocked library full of magazines, novels, newspapers etc
- A comfortable and spacious sitting area with a neatly done fireplace to host friends and family members
You are highly invited to visit our friendly and hospitable community today.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.