Someone Always Watching Over You
5805 Bland Ave Baltimore MD 21215
The caregiving staff at Someone Always Watching Over You is truly exceptional, offering the best in compassionate service to seniors throughout their stay. Caregivers provide spiritual and emotional support for senior residents in addition to physical assistance. This extra support helps seniors enjoy a higher quality of life that encourages them to stay active and independent for as long as possible. It is this care that sets this community apart from its peers.
Senior residents at Someone Always Watching Over You enjoy all of the following amenities and more:
- Delicious meals served daily
- Vegetarian options available
- Convenient access to a bus line
- Transportation assistance available
- Resident parking available
- Full tubs
- Regularly scheduled off-site social activities
You will spend your days watching the horses compete and your evenings enjoying delicious meals while chatting with friendly people once you join this senior community. If this sounds like your cup of tea, join our community today.
Pricing at Someone Always Watching Over You
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Someone Always Watching Over You
Senior Housing Types Provided at Someone Always Watching Over You
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.